Artist Resources (Frankston)
The key to not just surviving but thriving at Anywhere Festival is to access all the resources available to you.
You‘re not on your own so get in contact with festival staff by email or by phone anytime and use the resources listed below:
This page collates all the relevant posts, updates and deadlines you need to know as a participant of Frankston Anywhere Festival. Check back regularly and get your team to sign up to ensure you don’t miss a thing!
2015 Producer Pack
The Producer Pack is the central resource for all Anywhere Theatre Festival artists and producers. It’s a comprehensive guide to putting on a show…Anywhere! It addresses all aspects of production, venues, risk management, marketing, publicity, accessibility and more.
The 2015 Anywhere Festival Producer Pack should have been available for download after you paid your registration fee. If you did not receive it, please email us and we will send it to you ASAP.
“As somebody who has now done a lot of festivals, you are absolutely at the top of your game.”
– Jenny Wynter, 2013 Performer
KEY LINKS & FILES
These files were provided to you upon registration:
- 2015 Producer Pack
- Your festival planner (.xls)
- Directory of potential venues (with known details)
- Business introduction letter (for those who want to approach a business themselves)
- Online Participants Group (+RSS)
- Facebook Participants Group
- Frankston participants web page and Rss feed
- Submit your box office details
- Link to download booking lists (you must login to view)
Please get in touch if any of these documents are missing. You may also find links to these in your Account.
KEY DATES (FRANKSTON)
- 21 June – Confirm box office, imagery, contract and base media release
- 23 June – Pre launch with any ready shows announced and on sale
- 9 July – Major launch with full list of shows, program and posters
- 21 August – 6 SeptemberFrankston Anywhere Festival